We have exciting news from SmashFly as we have announced the latest & greatest additions to our Recruitment Marketing Platform.
We announced the new Platform last week via press release (which you can view here) but wanted to share a few important points about the new Recruitment Marketing Platform and the release:
- We’ve introduced our Career Marketing Sites (CMS) offering to help companies in offering Career Listings for their jobs that are Mobile and SEO friendly. This tool-set is extremely flexible and not only builds great landing pages with the right URL construction, keyword rich page titles and meta-tags to be easily found on search engines like Google or Bing. It also lets administrators create dynamic content “on the fly”. Much like a marketing CMS, we offer the ability to create custom landing pages & micro-sites that include your own dynamic content as well as widgets to include targeted job opportunities. Clients can now create custom pages for events such as college campus recruiting to better target candidates and capture them as contacts in the CRM or as applicants in their ATS.
- We are very excited about our new Intellipost offering, which can completely change the approach to how jobs are distributed to job boards. Now companies can automatically & intelligently post jobs to recruiting destinations of their choice without relying on manual work to get the job done. It enables recruiters to skip the headache of job board posting and focus on more proactive recruitment marketing activities, while still ensuring the company is consistently covered with where jobs need to be posted.
- With this new release, we have also re-packaged our solution into 4 core Platform modules: Recruitment Ad Distribution (RAD), Contact Relationship Management (CRM), Career Marketing Sites (CMS) and Recruitment Marketing Metrics (RMM). Companies can choose the modules of the platform that make sense in their deployment and grow with the solution over time as needed.
- With the addition of our Career Marketing Sites (CMS) module, our Platform is the only organically built recruiting solution to combine and leverage the interoperability between global job distribution, recruitment CRM, and SEO Career Site to provide comprehensive sourcing metrics for all your recruiting activities. This can provide unparallelled insight into your recruitment sourcing strategy and help you hire & retain the best talent.
- 2012 is just getting started! We have a lot of exciting news yet to share in the coming months. Stay tuned!
No matter if you have talked to us in the past or are new to what we offer, now is a great time to reach back out and get a new look at our solution.
To request a demo of our Recruitment Marketing Platform, please fill out our demo contact form.