The Recruiting Conference season is fully upon us and with that, you’ll more than likely see SmashFly and our customers talking about Total Recruitment Marketing.
The next few weeks will be busy for us with the following speaking events on the schedule:
June 1-4: IHRIM HRMS Conference (Anaheim, CA)
- On Monday, June 2 at 11:00 a.m. Bright House Networks will be presenting on their journey toward Total Recruitment Marketing and how they’ve used a Recruitment Marketing Platform to execute and measure their strategy.
- SmashFly will be booth #415.
June 9-13: OHUG Global (Las Vegas, NV)
- On Tuesday, June 10 at 2:15 p.m. CDW will be presenting on how they were able to connect the dots in their recruitment strategy with a Recruitment Marketing Platform (RMP). They will also share the important touch-points they’ve made between their Taleo ATS and RMP including Mobile.
- SmashFly will be booth #413
June 11-13, HCI Strategic Talent Acquisition Conference (Boston, MA)
- On Friday, June 13 at 2:00 p.m. SmashFly CEO Mike Hennessy will be on the panel “Talent Acquisition and Management of the (Future) Present – Mobile, Social, and Collaboration” with HCM technology leaders.
- SmashFly will be booth #6.
It’s a full slate in the next two weeks and if you will be at these events we encourage you to stop in and say hi at the booth and the conference sessions.
Making Sense of the Recruiting Buzzwords
As you go to the recruiting conferences, we also encourage you to educate yourself with the conference sessions and the vendor hall. There are a lot of new techniques, approaches and technologies that you can take back to your organization that can help you make the most out of your recruitment marketing strategy.
As a primer for the event, I also highly encourage you check out our “Buzzword Guide to the Recruiting Conference Season” which helps provide context to the buzzwords in the space and explains them in layman’s terms.