Recruiting and marketing have more in common than you think – filling pipelines with qualified talent, or leads, is critical to success in both disciplines. Marketers have been using and perfecting inbound strategies for attracting leads and converting them into customers for a decade – and their approach can (and should!) be successfully replicated by recruiters. Talent acquisition organizations need to take a page from marketing’s book and implement recruitment marketing and inbound strategies to build predictable talent pipelines for stronger hires today, tomorrow and next month.
On Wednesday, December 2, please join Lori Sylvia, CMO at SmashFly, and Rebecca Churt, Marketing Growth Strategist at OpenView Venture Partners, and former Head of Inbound Funnel Team at HubSpot, for a webinar to learn how to become a magnet for top talent using Inbound Marketing best practices.
- What Inbound Marketing is and isn’t
- 3 pillars of Inbound Marketing and how they should be applied to recruiting
- How Inbound Marketing helps you build pipelines of qualified candidates
- How to create content that attracts and converts visitors into candidates
- What to measure when it comes to evaluating your success
- 3 real-life Inbound Marketing success stories from talent acquisition practitioners