How do the most successful companies in the nation use recruitment marketing practices in their talent acquisition strategy? We went on a mission to find out.
SmashFly launched an original research report this year that studied the career sites of the 2015 Fortune 500 for 13 recruitment marketing practices, including use of a talent network, mobile-friendly job search and apply, initiative-specific messaging and a careers blog. The findings were eye-opening―and revealing for how to gain an edge in the competition for top talent starting now.
Continue to prepare for a stronger 2016 by sitting in on a webinar on Thursday, December 10 at 2 pm ET with SmashFly’s Director of Marketing Chris Brablc and Recruitment Marketing Practice Leader Tracey Parsons for a deep dive into the findings of the report, key tactics to implement in 2016, as well as real-world examples of the companies that are winning in recruitment marketing.
The webinar will reveal:
- The recruitment marketing practices that are most used amongst the 2015 Fortune 500
- How to use emerging and untapped recruitment marketing best practices to gain an edge in a competitive labor market
- Actionable takeaways to grow recruitment marketing in your 2016 strategy
- The biggest findings of the report, including the grades of the 2015 Fortune 500 class
- The most impressive examples of companies paving the way in recruitment marketing
- 20 minutes of Q&A with recruitment marketing experts Tracey Parsons and Chris Brablc